Thursday 4 June 2009

Kerrang! Magazine, UK, 1992.....'It's All Pie In The Sty'

Hello all,

I'm not going to post in any kind of order. I'll be uploading stuff as I stumble across it. First up is a scan of a piece published in Kerrang! magazine in 1992. I don't have an issue number I'm afraid, if you can give me that info please do.

One of my favourite quotes is the comment Pig makes..."The worst thing about the whole punk rock ethic was that it told everybody, 'Hey, you can do it'. So everybody thinks they can do it and the problem is, everybody can't. Most of the people that are doing it are doing it badly. Most of it's dogshit".

Thanks for reading. If anyone can provide scans or links of interviews, flyers, reviews, anything that may be of interest please get in touch.

Page one.
Page two.
Page three.

No comments:

Post a Comment