Saturday 6 June 2009

Kerrang! Magazine, UK, 1993.....'Pigs In Shit'.

Okay here's another one from the archives. Kerrang! magazine comes out in the UK every Wednesday. When I was a young lad of 14 my mom used to pick up the new issue for me hot of the presses every Wednesday morning on her way back from work. She used to work a really early morning job. Anyway on the day of this issue's release she got back home just before I was about to leave home for school...I had a quick scan of the magazine and had to leave the house miserable because this great band I'd only just discovered the previous year were splitting up.

This article is one of my favourites, it's a great read.

Page One.
Page Two.
Page Three.

2 comments:

  1. Hi the files for this interview don't open, can you please re upload? Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete