Saturday 5 November 2011

Chaos In Tejas 2010 photos / Back from the dead?

Okay, as It's annoyingly obvious to people who check out this blog (or did before it fell stagnant) the picture host that I used for years without issue has gone offline...taking my images with it. When I found out about this I intended to re-up the files elsewhere but I just never got around to it.

I'm going to try and fix the situation in the coming days as I do have the original scans on disc somewhere, I just have to dig them out.

I found that imageshack does not resize so from this point forth (after this post anyway) I'll be using that service for picture hosting.

While I'm here typing away I'm going to add my pictures from last years Chaos In Tejas festival.

It was a strange set, Jerry looked very nervous and not quite there. Physically he looked healthier than I'd seen him in a while, or at least a bit thinner anyway, but mentally something seemed up. I was later informed that he was apparently really ill and possibly should have cancelled the show but didn't. Apparently he went right from the airport to the hospital after getting back home.

Chaos 2010 gallery can be found Here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for your awesome blog! It seems that the links are not working again anymore. I was wondering if you could please re upload the interviews. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete