Tuesday 17 July 2012

Not dead yet....

Well it seems I took another unexpected break. Fear not I still have stuff to post when I get back into the swing of things. Just a couple of things of note....TKO Records have just released the second album in the PI series entitled The Fatal Erection Years. It looks like a great release. If you're a vinyl nerd you might want to get in on the action now as there's a limited edition 2 colour pressing out, but be quick as there's only 200 of them.

And lastly here's an interesting link I found whilst stumbling around the depths of the internet....a nice little read about a teenager meeting his hero!

Til next time.....Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. the TKO reissue is almost worth it alone for the Jerry A liner notes, but definitely for the previously unreleased live set from The Met. Lots of bang for the buck on this record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, Check out my blog... http://mywifesaysimanangryperson.blogspot.com/2012/01/poison-idea.html
    You can use whatever pics that I have if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were on tour in Europe in July

    ReplyDelete